Join the best hands in the business.
Demand has never been higher for skilled bricklayers and bricklayers apprentices in Ohio! Bricklayers & Allied Crafts Local 18 of Cincinnati OH/KY and Bricklayers & Allied Crafts Local 22 of Dayton are taking applications now for member journeypersons and apprentices.
When you become a journeyperson or apprentice with BAC Local 18 or BAC Local 22, you join an organization focused on providing the best quality of life for all members and their families. As a member of the Ohio-Kentucky Administrative District Council of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, you’ll receive:
- Fair, highly competitive wages secured through collective bargaining agreements
- Full healthcare benefits through the Ohio Bricklayers Health and Welfare Fund
- Retirement benefits through your local’s pension fund plus the BAC’s International Pension Fund
- Tuition-free, earn-while-you-learn training
- Safe working conditions
- Solidarity among your brothers and sisters in your BAC local
About BAC Local 18 & BAC Local 22
The officers and members of Bricklayers Local 18 and Bricklayers Local 22 have a combined 255-year legacy of supplying construction contractors across southwestern Ohio and northern Kentucky with the most qualified workforce available. The men and women of Bricklayers Local 18 and Bricklayers Local 22 deliver the highest-quality bricklaying craftwork in the industry.
The officers and members of Bricklayers Local 18 and Bricklayers Local 22 are trained and experienced in every aspect of the bricklaying industry. BAC 18 or BAC 22 apprentices and journeypersons are trained and experienced in:
- Stone and Marble Masonry
- Historic Preservation
- Terrazzo and Mosaic work
- Pointing, Cleaning, and Caulking work